This seminar like all the others in our package is focused and cutting edge.
We’ve heard people say: “You get paid for what you know”. More than ever, this statement is true. It is the desire of every parent that their children/youth will some day make positive contributions to the family, the Body of Christ-Church- and the world at large. This is a laudable desire that might not be realized in today’s competitive society without the acquisition of life skills and it must begin early.
This seminar focuses on seven key skills -bridges- that will position the children/youth for future advancement in different areas of life. The importance of this cannot be overemphasized. Parents and those who work with youth will highly benefit from this very practical seminar.
Among other things, you will learn (how to):
- Learning strategies that fits your child
- Information on the importance and place of skills
- Focus on different skills necessary for your child
- Expanding the content of knowledge in the right context for your child develop
Participants will be (able to):
- Set targeted goals for equipping your child
- Knot the ‘bolts’ necessary to secure the knowledge your child acquires
- Inspire positive habits vital for future growth
- Lovingly relate with your child in discussion
- Lead discussions on this and related subjects
- Seek further help in the appropriate place and time