Raising God Fearing Children In An UnGodly World
Designed for parents and those who work with children and teens ages four to fourteen (4-14) years.
Everyone is aware of the enormous pressure today’s children are faced with from peers, print and electronic media, schools and other places. We believe we are not helpless in the face of these onslaughts. This seminar is designed to come along side parents and others to address these and related issues, and offer all encompassing strategies for dealing with them.
This seminar among others helps to meet the need for a well thought out action-plan by those who care for the precious children of our generation. Our plan must not only be responding to situations haphazardly as in fighting bush fires, but to be proactive, purposeful and preemptive.
This will be very beneficial to lay people as well as some professionals in the field.
Among other things, you will learn (how to):
- Logical approach to examine the events of the end-times
- Outline the role of parents and provides ideas to fulfill them
- Reveals the secret objective of the ongoing “war” against children/childhood
- Discuss and proffer effective strategies for raising God fearing children
Participants will be able to:
- Pray more intelligently for and with youth and those who work with them
- Use diverse methods to communicate with them and help them resolve life issues
- Respond to the real issues affecting them (and their families)
- Pointedly minister to them and make lasting impacts in their lives
- Organize ministry events and activities they will enjoy either at home or elsewhere
- Step up and advocate for or mentor them effectively
- Enlarge your vision and strategies to grow your church or family ministry to them